CLF is a Unitarian Universalist Congregation without walls, comprised of thousands of people from all over the world. We are a global spiritual community, rooted in profound love, which cultivates wonder, gratitude, and the courage to work for justice. We strive to carry the flame of liberal religion to all who yearn for its warmth and light.
- Online Worship
- CLF members and friends gather weekly for online worship.
- Small Groups and Classes
- CLF offers a multitude of opportunities for Unitarian Universalists to connect with one another on their spiritual journeys, gathering in small groups for exploration, learning, and deepening. Contact Lara Campbell.
- Family Ministry
- Families in CLF are supported with a wealth of materials about carrying Unitarian Universalism into the home. Contact Lynn Ungar.
- Church Online
- Group members of CLF benefit from print and video resources to use in face to face gatherings, classes, and from online resources and webinars. Contact Beth Murray.
- Church of the Younger Fellowship
- CYF is an outreach ministry particularly for young adults. We are working to build a global community of Unitarian Universalists for online community. Contact Aaron Stockwell.
- Quest, CLF’s Worship Publication
- CLF members receive Quest monthly in the regular mail. Quest is our highly regarded, theme-based, UU worship piece that is also mailed to ministers of UU churches.
- Outreach Ministry to Seekers
- Quest for Meaning is a site especially for spiritual seekers who resonate with Unitarian Universalist theology and values. It is a way for people to discover more about us and explore what it might be to become part of our religious movement.. Contact Joanna Crawford.
- Outreach Ministry to Prisoners
- Over 450 prisoners are CLF members. Most of them have discovered Unitarian Universalism behind bars, and now enjoy mailings of Quest, the UU World, letters from pen-pals, and classes by mail. Contact Patty Franz.
- Outreach Ministry to Military Personnel and Families
- CLF was founded in 1944 to reach out to Unitarian soldiers in WWII, and carries a special care for Unitarian Universalist military personnel and families to this day. Contact Jerrod Oltmann.